Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 September 2013

Monday make-up: MAC mineralize moisture foundation review

So... am thinking of doing a make-up post every Monday, let me know what you think!

Whilst in Barcelona, after seeing the sights, I decided to make use of the fact that I was in a big city with department stores and make-up counters. (Can you tell I'm a small-town girl??!!)   I thought I would try out MAC Mineralize Moisture foundation.

The assistant matched my ( actually tanned?!!) skin  to the shade NC40 and my skin looked good with the foundation- sorry no photos of this!  I usually have dry skin and this foundation didn't show any dry patches or sit badly on the skin. It looked dewy but gave a good coverage (it can be built from light to medium) and has SPF 15.  I was really pleased with the foundation and delighted when the assistant gave me a free small sample of it in a cute dinky MAC bottle!

It was very humid whilst I was there and I felt that the foundation felt quite tacky and slippy on my face, but I am certain that this was due to the humidity (Around %60!) as I haven't had the same problem when wearing the same foundation back in the UK.  

You can buy MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation in the UK for £27 for 30ml.  I really liked the finish of this foundation and would recommend it for dry skin, if you like a satin finish.  I doubt that this would photograph well because of the SPF, but a good everyday foundation.  If you like a heavy or matte coverage, this foundation probably isn't for you.
Via MAC website

Have you tried Mineralize foundation?  What did you think? 

Peebreeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment