Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 December 2014

Things I love Thursday! #21 (previously Smiling Sunday)


December already, eek! Welcome to my new followers, thanks for following my blog :)
Most blogs seem to call these posts Things I love Thursday, which would free up my Sunday so here goes...

Navy and mustard. These colours have been on the high street for Autumn/Winter this year and I love the combination. All the images below are via Pinterest.





This dreamy bed space lit by fairy lights.
Via Pinterest


This series of 'selfies' with the Northern Lights featured in The Guardian.
Via The Guardian Travel
This cute photo of dogs who are slightly different sizes.  I love the fact they don't care and have obviously been playing in the mud together! I actually sent this to a friend of mine as we are great friends and I am 6ft 1 and she's 5ft.  Friends come in all sizes. :)

Via Pinterest

This adorable deer jumper dress
Via Sugar Hill Boutique
These yummy-looking biscuit cushions :) I'd go for the custard cream or the party ring.
Via Lisa Angel Homeware
One of my favourite vegetables at this time of year is the lovely parsnip.  I like the look of this Jamie Oliver recipe for spicy soup, I reckon that a warming soup would be great for these chilly evenings!
Via www.jamieoliver.com
These 1960's kitsch Christmas decorations, lovely!
Via North London Vintage Market
This sweet little Nordic Advent Village, you can fill the houses with sweets or little treats!
Via The Little Picture Company


Hope you're having a lovely December.  What's making you smile this week?  Let me know in the comments!
 Peebreeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment