Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 September 2012

Smiling Sunday!! (Things I love #3)

It's been a busy week...
First up, I love illustrated lyrics and think that this Mumford and Sons sketch is really cute.  The more observant amongst you will notice that his guitar doesn't appear to have any strings! Despite that, I really like it!  The lyrics are from the song 'White Blank Page' from their brilliant album 'Sigh No More'.  I listen to that album a lot and think they are incredibly talented musicians. I've been lucky enough to see them perform live twice and they definitely didn't disappoint.  Looking forward to their new album, out on 25th September.      


I love this 'Dance like nobody's watching' vid in a Laundromat.  Like the way the random ladies just carry on with their washing!
Via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXtknZVf0 







Really fancy trying out some map candles like this one- lovely idea! 
Via  Evelien Gebler on Pinterest.


I firmly believe this, you can't live with any regrets. 
Via pearls-curlsandasoutherngirl.tumblr.com
Really like this simple idea- Fairy lights poking through a plain canvas- soooo pretty!  Would be lovely in a bedroom or lounge.
Via Christian Stordahl on Pinterest 


How cool is this beautiful driftwood sculpture? :)
Via  Gwen Christie on Pinterest.


Yum yum! Ice-cream sprinkles stored in spice jars- wish these were in my cupboard! 
Via www.beneaththerowantree.blogspot.com

Peebreeks xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment