Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Monday 17 September 2012

Smiling Monday! ( Better late than never?) Things I love #4

Some bits and bobs that have floated my boat this week..


Cutesy 'ice-cream' balloons, these are v. girly but I like them.
Via www.ittybittyideas.com

Have been listening to a lot of 'Flight of The Conchords' this week, probably look peculiar to anyone driving by as I giggle to some of their classics! This artwork is lovely and has a retro feel that I really like.
Via www.tokyobunnie.blogspot.ca

As anyone who knows me will tell you, I love stars! These shoes are no exception, I could bust a few moves in these.... Haha!
Via www.animate-shoes.org

How cosy is this lantern? I love the sketch drawing that has been cut out to create a lovely shade :)
Via www.rebeccasdiy.blogspot.com



Loving this library, could spend a lot of time daydreaming in here...
Via www.oldhousedreams.com



Mason jars painted with glow-in-the-dark paint apparently.  I hope this actually works, they are amazing :)






No comments:

Post a Comment