Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Sunday 2 September 2012

Smiling Sunday!! (Things I love #2)


Okay, so things I'm loving this week....


Beautiful unicorns and rainbows, I wish I had the patience to ice cookies like these...
Via Ellie Rose on www.pinterest.com



This is such a fun way to write out a recipe, I am a big chai-lover so will be making this ready for the autumn chilly nights!

Amazing mehndi tattoo, so pretty :)


Cute goldfish wallpaper designed by my friend Jen Moules, clever girl :).
Via http://pinterest.com/jenmoules/.

Prince Harry without a stitch! The 'Saltburn Yarnbomber' has left another cute knit for people to admire. Haha! Via www.saltburn-by-the-sea-blogspot.co.uk
 
Amy Winehouse- I'm still obsessed with her voice.  Love this photo of her, really shows off her style. 'Back to Black' is such an iconic album of our time and I think it's such a shame we won't have any more music from her.  There were always rumours of her doing a Bond theme, which would have been amazing.  'Love is a losing game' is that kind of epic song, which makes me think she would have been well suited to the job. 

Really like the craziness of this fabric by Ikea, makes me think of Heidi in the mountains! 
Hope to pick some up soon.

Peebreeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment