1. I saw this pink hairstyle on Pinterest this week and I love it, I'm not sure I'd personally want or suit pink hair but this is sweet.
2. Somebody recently brought me this cute little posy of flowers, I'm not normally a pink fan but thought these were pretty. Hmmm pink seems to be creeping up on me this week...
3. The weather has been ace in Brighton (with the exception of this morning; thunderstorms and rain!) and the beaches have been packed with people having bbqs and drinks. Did this last week with workmates and had a lovely time, perfect summer evening. Lots of veggie food too, yayyyy!
|Lazing in the gardens...|
|St James Park, London.|
5. Awesome Wizard of Oz cake in the Lanes. There is an amazing cake shop in the Northern Lanes in Brighton which I often walk by and gaze longingly into the window. I have yet to sample any of their delights but the cakes in the window look amazing. Sorry for random woman's reflection!
6. George Ezra- One of my flatmates mentioned George Ezra a while back and his music was played a lot on the most recent series of 'Made in Chelsea'. I liked what I'd heard so I decided to see him play at the John Peel tent when I was at Glastonbury. He was great; he had a beautiful voice and seemed very down-to-earth and genuinely pleased to see so many people in the crowd. I was a little surprised to discover he wasn't black! I hadn't seen any photos or footage of him and with such a soulful voice he looked much different in my mind's eye. He was so popular and his album hadn't even been released at that point, an underground hit I suppose. I bought his album recently from Itunes and have been enjoying it.
7. The Queen photo-bombing an Australian hockey player's selfie. I know that this has been all over social media recently but every time that I look at it, it makes me smile/laugh. Love it :)
|Photo from @_JaydeTaylor|
You can see clips here and here. If you want to watch it, I think it's now only available on Itunes unfortunately :( but still worth a look.
Oh and on a slightly bizarre side note, I like the photos of David and his sons Romeo and Cruz getting covered in gold gunge at the Nickelodeon Kids Awards. They strangely manage to look like statues!
What's been making you smile?