Have been hopeless at posting lately...
1. I really like big watches at the moment! I especially like this one, The Canterbury- I first saw the Daniel Wellington watches on The Londoner's blog: The Londoner- Daniel Wellington watches. I notice that Kim Sears often wears large watches at Wimbledon.
3. Must be having a mint-green phase I think! Have noticed these Figaro cars by Nissan more and more recently, so cute and retro-looking :)
|Via The Daily Telegraph -Woody-Allen-a-Documentary-part-one-BBC-One-review.html|
6. We have had an amazing heat wave in English which brought fantastic weather for 3 weeks and then some stormy showers. There's some music that I love listening to when it's raining, I hope that's not too strange! Some songs or artists seem to be cosy and soothing. One of my favourite albums to listen to during the rain is 'Sleep Through The Static' by Jack Johnson.
7. In the sunnier moments, I have been rediscovering Fleetwood Mac! Awesome on a sunny afternoon...
8. 'Forrest Gump' was shown on TV last week, I have seen it before but had forgotten how great it is. So funny but also had me in tears for the sad parts. Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor who has made some wonderful film choices. He won the Oscar for the Best Actor for his leading role as Forrest Gump in 1994 is and I think you can clearly see why, he is fantastic in this film.
That's all for this week I think!