|Went out to choose my Christmas tree - luckily there were still some beauties left!!|
|My class made some beautiful Tudor pomanders. Really easy to do :)|
- Put two pieces of tape on an orange in a cross pattern to mark where the ribbon will be.
- Draw dotted design of where the cloves will be in felt-tip.
- Use a cocktail stick to go over the dotted design to make holes for the cloves, watch out for orange juice!
- Gently push the cloves into the oranges.
- Finish by tying 1 or 2 pieces of ribbon so that pomanders can be hung up.
|Father Christmas passed through the town, he was in such a hurry, I hardly had time to get a photo :)|