Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 16 January 2013

New Year's Day walk


My family braved the cold weather and went for a walk out at Stourhead Gardens, near Mere in Wiltshire.  A family favourite, walked here many times but I still love it!



Love looking up through the trees:)


This archway leads to my favourite part of  Stourhead; The Grotto. As a child, I think I thought it was a bit magical!


Really dark inside, but you can peep out over the lake!


Sounds strange but I love the texture of the walls inside the Grotto :)


Awesome reflections on a clear day




Oops!

Hungover with my beehive from the night before! lol!


Swans shamelessly posing!






I still haven't seen it but lots of scenes in the Keira Knightley version of 'Pride and Prejudice' were filmed at Stourhead.
 Sorry some photos are a bit dark :(

Do you have favourite places to go for walks?


Peebreeks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment